Here's a pretty rare Fender Kurt Cobain Mustang in Lake Placid Blue with Competition Stripe, built in Japan. The guitar like many of Kurts guitars is a short-scale offset modified with humbucker pickups to provide the higher output sounds he wanted. This guitar features a Duncan JB in the bridge with a Mustang neck pickup and Mustang on/off slider controls. It's in overall excellent condition, just a dent on the front of the headstock, comes with a Fender gigbag included.
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- Slim "C" Profile Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24" Scale Length
- 7.25" Fretboard Radius
- Seymour Duncan JB Bridge Humbucker, Mustang Neck Pickup
- 3-Position Pickup On/Off-In/Out Phase Slide Switches
- Mustang Tremolo
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 5 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret